Bryan Burch PT, MS, OCS, SCS and his team, have been serving the Redding area since 1995. The 9,000 sq. ft+ facility offers the community the best in rehabilitation, sports medicine, hand rehabilitation, aquatic therapy, oncology rehabilitation, lymphedema treatment, and personal training along with a fitness center.
Burch Physical Therapy offers patients:
- Licensed Physical Therapists with advanced training and degrees in physical therapy.
- State-of-the-art facility and equipment; featuring a heated indoor pool and fitness center.
- Our professional staff includes a Certified Hand Therapist, Orthopedic Certified Specialist and Sports Certified Specialists, a Certified Lymphedema Specialist, Physical Therapist Assistants and Certified Personal Trainers.
Services we provide include:
- Orthopedic/Sports Rehabilitation
- Pre- and Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Aquatic Rehabilitation Program
- Hand Therapy
- Spinal Rehabilitation
- Performance Center & Personal Training
- Post Breast Cancer and Lymphedema Treatment
- Orthotic/Splint Fabrication
- Balance Rehabilitation and Training
- Isokinetic Testing/ Training
- Ergonomics/Pre-employment Physicals
- Performance Center
- TPI Golf Fitness