Physical Therapist Full or Part Time
Please apply and learn more by clicking here.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND LICENSING:
- Applicant must be a graduate of an APTA accredited school of physical therapy. Qualified applicants must possess a current physical therapy license from the State of California (or be eligible to obtain). Must be current CPR certified. New graduates of DPT programs are encouraged to apply. Pay range $40 to $44 per hour.
- At Burch Physical Therapy we treat patients with a variety of orthopedic injuries, sports and work-related injuries, chronic, acute and post-operative spine injuries. We have a dedicated hand rehabilitation department. Our patient populations also include oncology patients. We have a large aquatic patient population.
REDDING, CA IS A BEAUTIFUL, AFFORDABLE PLACE TO LIVE!
Check out this YouTube video summarizing just some of the activities you can enjoy in our community!
Redding, CA offers local access to hiking on our many trails and at nearby Mt. Lassen, water sports at Shasta and Whiskeytown Lakes, snowboarding and skiing at nearby Mt. Shasta, fishing in the Sacramento River, and more! Anyone who enjoys an outdoor hobby from golf to hunting, kayaking to mountain biking, it’s all available in our community! Redding also offers a wide variety of major retailers and restaurants.
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
- Competitive wage(negotiable based upon experience and specialty certifications)
- Holiday pay
- Generous paid time off package
- Paid sick leave
- 401(k) with employer matching plan
- Long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- Health club membership
- Medical insurance
- Continuing education stipend
- Relocation assistance is negotiable for out-of-area applicants.
At Burch Physical Therapy we treat patients with orthopedic, sports, spinal, chronic, post-operative, and other conditions. We also work with oncology patients to increase strength and provide post-mastectomy treatments such as myofascial release and lymphedema treatment/prevention.
Insurance Coordinator/Receptionist – Physical Therapy
Seeking an independent, self-motivated, organized Insurance Coordinator/Receptionist to provide the highest level of customer service to patients, and referral sources. Typical responsibilities include verifying insurance, prior authorization, processing incoming referrals, processing payments, scheduling appointments, and responding to telephone inquiries.
- Accurately manage incoming referrals to ensure quickest turnaround for treatment.
- Verify insurance for all incoming and current patients.
- Obtain authorization as required by specific plans.
- Act as a liaison between the company, patients, and the billing department
- Obtain and maintain accurate patient billing and insurance information, verification, and pre-authorization in patient files and in the billing system.
- Responsible for all aspects of patient appointment scheduling, insurance verification, creation of new patient charts and maintenance of patient records in accordance with company compliance policies, scanning and filing patient documents, ensuring complete and accurate information, timely completion of all assigned tasks.
- Collect and process patient payments
- Perform other related duties as required.
- High School Diploma AND 3 to 5 years of related medical office experience.
- Knowledge of medical billing, insurance verifications, authorizations, and Medicare requirements for outpatient billing.
- Knowledge of insurance appeal processing.
- Team player who excels at building relationships with patients, referral sources, and colleagues.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Understanding of medical reimbursement and terminology and a complete understanding of general office duties.
- Proficient computer skills including Windows based office technologies (ex. Word, Excel), e-mail and automated billing systems.
- Ability to use all necessary office equipment, facsimile machines, calculator, copiers, etc.
- Proficiency with basic math and accounting skills.
- Medical / Physical Therapy Office: 2 years minimum to be considered
- Medical billing experience preferred
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Medical Terminology
- Full time position, typically Monday through Friday
- Medical, Dental Vision Insurance
- PTO, Holiday and Sick pay
- Wage: $16-$19/hour
PAY AND BENEFITS
Burch Physical Therapy is an upbeat, fun, and thriving workplace. We take pride in providing our patients with a safe, uplifting, and results-oriented, state-of-the-art therapy experience. Do you love to smile? Are you looking for a workplace where you can look forward to every shift? Do you want to be a part of a team where you’re helping people return to or discover a physically active lifestyle? Apply to join our team!
Burch Physical Therapy is a Drug-Free Workplace
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Please apply and learn more by clicking here.