Physical Therapist Assistant (Aquatic & Land)
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND LICENSING:
- Current Physical Therapist Assistance license valid to treat in the state of California (or ability to obtain CA license / PTA-LA status)
- Degree from an accredited institution approved by the Physical Therapy Board of California with completion of all required clinical internships.
- Assist physical therapists in providing physical therapy treatments and procedures. May, in accordance with state laws, assist in the development of treatment plans, carry out routine functions, document the progress of treatment, and modify specific treatments in accordance with patient status and within the scope of treatment plans established by a physical therapist.
- This position will spend Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays directing/providing physical therapy treatments in our indoor heated pool. Tuesdays and Thursdays will be spend providing land-based physical therapy treatments
Burch Physical Therapy is seeking to add an additional Physical Therapist Assistant to our busy, FUN outpatient clinic! Our clinic is proudly physical therapist owned and operated!
We are seeking a candidate who is interested in providing both land-based and aquatic physical therapy (indoor, heated pool).
NEW PTA-LA GRADS ARE WELCOME TO APPLY!
REDDING, CA IS A BEAUTIFUL, AFFORDABLE PLACE TO LIVE!
Check out this YouTube video summarizing just some of the activities you can enjoy in our community!
Redding, CA offers local access to hiking on our many trails and at nearby Mt. Lassen, water sports at Shasta and Whiskeytown Lakes, snowboarding and skiing at nearby Mt. Shasta, fishing in the Sacramento River, and more! Anyone who enjoys an outdoor hobby from golf to hunting, kayaking to mountain biking, it’s all available in our community! Redding also offers a wide variety of major retailers and restaurants.
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
- Competitive wage(negotiable based upon experience and specialty certifications)
- Holiday pay
- Generous paid time off package
- Paid sick leave
- 401(k) with employer matching plan
- Long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- Health club membership
- Medical insurance
- Continuing education stipend
- Relocation assistance is negotiable for out-of-area applicants.
At Burch Physical Therapy we treat patients with orthopedic, sports, spinal, chronic, post-operative, and other conditions. We also work with oncology patients to increase strength and provide post-mastectomy treatments such as myofascial release and lymphedema treatment/prevention.
Burch Physical Therapy is an upbeat, fun, and thriving workplace. We take pride in providing our patients with a safe, uplifting, and results-oriented, state-of-the-art therapy experience. Do you love to smile? Are you looking for a workplace where you can look forward to every shift? Do you want to be a part of a team where you’re helping people return to or discover a physically active lifestyle? Apply to join our team!
Burch Physical Therapy is a Drug-Free Workplace
Job Types: Full-time
Annual Salary: $55,000 to $72,000