We are preferred providers for most major insurance carriers including Blue Cross(Anthem), Blue Shield, United Health Care, Delta, Tri-Care/Tri West and more. We also accept Partnership/Medi-Cal patients at our satellite office. We accept Medicare assignment. We are contracted with most workers’ compensation carriers. We are glad to bill your personal auto insurance carrier when Med Pay is available. We DO NOT accept liens. If you are unsure if you are in-network with our insurance, feel free to contact our office to inquire.
You are not in my provider network. What are my options?
You have a number of choices available to you:
- Many insurance companies have benefits for out-of-network providers. Talk with your insurance company about your policy.
- Contact us and request that we join your network.
- Take advantage of our private pay plan.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Will you bill my insurance?
As a courtesy to our patients, we will bill up to 3 insurance companies.
How can I afford care without insurance?
For those with no insurance coverage for the physical therapy services, your doctor has ordered we have a pay-as-you-go plan. As with all of our patients, we will make every effort to minimize your cost by helping you with your self-care plan.
If you have a required co-payment for physical therapy services, it will be collected prior to each visit.
Thank you for choosing Burch Physical Therapy, Center for Orthopaedic and Sports Rehabilitation. If you have any further questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please bring the following to your initial appointment:
- Referral/prescription from your doctor, unless faxed to our office by MD.
- All insurance information (insurance card, work comp information, etc.)
- Photo Id.
- Completed paperwork (Please download this file for our new patient forms.)
** Our office takes pride in seeing our patients at their scheduled appointment time. If you fail to bring your completed paperwork to your appointment, we may need to reschedule you in order to honor the appointment times of other patients.